January 22, 2011
Monash Aquatic and Recreation Centre
626 Waverley Road, Glen Waverley (between Blackburn and Springvale roads)
This a great place to go for a family swim or a bit of water play with your little one. The large glass aquatic centre includes;
- a 25 metre indoor heated pool.
- a 50 metre outdoor heated pool.
- Victoria's largest 40 metre heated indoor wave pool
- a 20m heated hydrotherapy pool
- Spa, dry sauna and steam room facilities
- Several Toddler Play Pools with water squirting frogs, a tunnel and a bubbles section.
There is also a creche if you want to have a swim yourself, a cafe and a wellness centre.
Entry prices for a swim only are $5.60 for adults and $4.40 for children over 2. The centre is open from 6am to 9pm weekdays, 8am to 7pm weekends and 9am to 6pm on public holidays. The creche costs $8.70 per child for an 80 minute session. For creche bookings call 9265 4888 and for further information, visit the MARC website.