Pages

August 23, 2012

Bounce Inc


2 Weir Street, Malvern (near Tooronga Train Station)

I am dying to check out this new trampolining centre in Malvern. My sister took her 5 and 7 year olds on the weekend and, despite a swollen ankle, she rates it as a super fun activity with kids. Plus it gave everyone an excellent night's sleep.

Bounce Inc is open for children over 3 and under 110cm from 10am to 3pm weekdays (excluding school holidays). With the older ones at school, this would be the best time to take pre-schoolers, remembering that, as with play centres, mornings will always be busiest.

Cost for free jumping for juniors is $10 for the first hour and $7 for the 2nd hour. Adults are $16.50 for first hour (includes BounceInc socks with grip) and $10 for 2nd hour.

There is a cafe overlooking the trampoline park which may be best visited after jumping rather than before.

Bounce Inc also do kids parties with packages priced around $28 per person.

For further information, visit the Bounce Inc website.

8 comments:

  1. wonderful work! the way you discuss the subject i'm very impressed. i'll bookmark this webpage and be back more often to see more updates from you.

    ayumi
    www.brfe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. spot on with this write-up, i like the way you discuss the things. i'm impressed, i must say. i'll probably be back again to read more. thanks for sharing this with us.

    Lee Shin
    www.trendone.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative! I'm sure your blog post can help a lot of people.

    pebbles
    www.joeydavila.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    matreyastudios
    matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. I really like your ideas. I truly appreciate your effort in publishing this article. Keep it up and God bless.

    Say
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand that every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site if you have time . Thank you.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete