Pages

May 19, 2011

Explore-a-Saurus @ Scienceworks


Scienceworks Museum
Opens 1st June 2011


Last week my husband and I went to see Walking with Dinosaurs at Hisense Arena. We felt a little guilty not taking the kids, but given our four year old ran screaming from a man dressed up as a choc top at the movies recently, we weren't about to spend $100 a ticket to terrify her good and proper.

Anyway, after this amazing show, I am a little obsessed with dinosaurs and I can't wait for Explore-a-Saurus to open at Scienceworks. In the meantime, I am busy educating my two year old in all things dinosaur, which given my extensive knowledge goes something like "T-Rex goes RRROOOAAARRR!"

Hopefully we will have more to talk about after we see the Explore-a-saurus exhibition at Scienceworks. Featuring a number of animatronic models and interactive displays, this exhibition promises to take children and their families on a hands-on adventure into the world of dinosaurs and forensic palaeontology.

Tickets are $18 for adults, $6 Concession, $5 for kids (3-16yrs) and kids under three are free. Tickets include general admission to Scienceworks. For bookings call 131102 or visit the Scienceworks website.

Also see my general post on Scienceworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment